630.516.9000 Like Us on Facebook Join our professional network on LinkedIn Join our cirlcles on Google+

Chicago Renter’s Insurance



If you do not own a house or apartment and rent them instead, then your landlord’s insurance covers only to repair the building if there is a fire or other disaster. This is why you need your own coverage to financially protect yourself and your personal property so you can be safe.

A David Agency Personal Insurance specialist can assist you in obtaining the Tenant or Renter’s Policy that best suits your needs.

The David Agency Renter’s Insurance important coverage options include:

  • Personal Liability Coverage: Protects you if you are sued for causing accidental bodily harm or damage to the property of others.
  • Theft Coverage: Provides protection if your personal property is stolen.
  • Water Backup Option*: Provides protection for damages caused by water backup through sewers and drains.
  • Cash Settlement Option*: If a covered loss occurs to your personal property, you can choose to receive a cash settlement, with no requirement to repair or replace the item.
  • Replacement Cost Coverage: Safeguards you against depreciation and pays to completely replace an item in the event of a loss to your personal property.
  • Valuable Articles Coverage: Provides protection for your jewelry, art, collectibles, antiques or memorabilia.

*May not be available in some states or from some insurers.

Contact The David Agency today to discuss your renter’s insurance needs. Call (630) 516-9000 or email us at info@thedavidagency.com 7 days a week.

  • Protect Your Home

  • Protect Your Family

  • Protect Your Business

The David Agency Marine Insurance Pet Business Insurance